Friday, April 9, 2010

Celebrating My "newbie" blog~

CELEBRATING MY NEW BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!! here i gave to you about my NEW *homemade* award from me.. this award is in order to my 200 Followers and 2000 visitors party (forgot da 8000 pageviewed in the award explanation :P) in the FOURTH (4th) month of my new blog!!! greaat!!!
and da award is....


Sorry for the Ugly-Disgusting award face.. this is my second award that made by me.. :P soo ugly isn't it? -.-
This award is be given to my FOLLOWERS. thanks for your participation to "interact" to me and my blog, kinda Commenting, blogwalking, become my fans and many more that i can't tell you one by one.. Congrats to me and Congrats to you all!! my beloved followers!!!

Filling your love, with joyful meaning,
Regards, Love To Share.

we will always share your love, and fill your heart.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment