Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas Istock additions


Some new images hopefully to be approved soon on Istockphoto.com. I hope you'll enjoy them and many of you will find a use for them as Christmas comes closer... First up is my design of FlameHead or sometimes called Flameboy, decked out in Santa clothing. I thought he'd look great as Santa's helper, what do you think?

FlameHeadSantasuit
FlameHeadSantasuit


Next is another revamped design (I didn't like him as much before, as he had a lot of weak lines in him and I beefed them up. I thought a biker-style young Santa would be cool. Well maybe not too young, after all his goatee is still white, but hey... The idea for the slogan "Sleigh to Live" just hit me and I went with it, so if its way stupid, deal with it :P People can always just remove it if they buy the art once its approved.

BeanieSanta
BeanieSanta


No comments:

Post a Comment